January 29, 2013

JACAREÍ, JANUARY 27, 2013 - MESSAGE FROM MOST HOLY MARY COMMUNICATED TO THE SEER MARCOS TADEU TEIXEIRA - CHAPEL OF THE SHRINE OF THE APPARITIONS OF JACAREÍ – SP – BRAZIL


(MARCOS): “Yes... Yes..."

MESSAGE FROM OUR LADY

“My beloved children, today I invite ye again to the true love for the Lord, for Me your Immaculate Mother, for good and for truth, so that your whole life reflects love, sprinkles love to all creatures.

Ye must fill yeselves of God’s Love, but nobody could do it if they do not formerly renounce sin, themselves, their will, their attachments and even the images of these things. Because only thus, your heart could open itself like a flower to receive the dew of God’s tender love which will descend upon ye to truly transform ye in a marvelous work from His Hands and also ye will transform yeselves thus into clear mirror where the Lord can reflect His light for all those who are far from Him to get out from their darkness and see the path of conversion and of the return to Him and thus get close always more of Him.

The encounter with God must be in deep prayer, therefore you must open your hearts in the way that I and My Saints have taught ye Here and you will feel God’s tenderness, you will feel His presence, you will feel His grace, you will feel His love, you will know His sweetness and this sweetness and this peace will overflow from your hearts like a mighty river which then will transform the other souls around you from arid deserts in verdant gardens: of love, beauty, holiness and peace.

I want to lead ye to this sweet Union with God, to this deep intimacy with Him, so that then your heart can truly be the residence of Peace; of that Peace which I have incessantly offered ye for twenty-two years Here in My Messages and in everything that I did Here, but that many did not attain because you did not renounce your human attachments and desires that blocked your hearts to have an encounter with God, the encounter with Me so that I could give you Peace.

Then, My children, so that truly the peace that for so many years I have come from Heaven to bring Here to give ye, truly becomes reality in your life, I ask ye: renounce completely your desires and attachments today, so that thus My peace can really be given to each one of ye in the personal encounter of your souls with Me in prayer.

Then My plan will be accomplished, then My Peace will radiate in the souls of the whole world, then the nations will finally know the peace that gushes from the personal encounter with God’s Love and finally all the hearts of men will seek God, will love Him and will give themselves completely to Him. It will then be the Triumph of My Immaculate Heart!

Help Me in this, making that verily more and more souls have the true encounter with God: by deep prayer, by the practice of My Messages and above all, by the renunciation of all sin, to all the human attachment and even to thoughts, to the images of these attachments.

Continue to pray all the Prayers that I gave ye Here, because they will help ye to have strength to renounce yeselves, sin, your attachments and thus undo all the blockage which impedes your souls of having a deep, intense and true encounter with God’s Love in Prayer.

To all at this moment, I bless generously, from FATIMA, from GHIAIE DI BONATE and from JACAREÍ.
Peace, My beloved children. Go in the Peace of the Lord!”

(MARCOS): “See you soon, beloved Mother.”

**************************