March 27, 2017

JACAREI, MARCH 19TH OF 2017 - OUR LADY’S MESSAGE TO THE SEER MARCOS TADEU TEIXEIRA AT JACAREI’S APARITIONS



JACAREI, MARCH 19TH OF 2017
610ª HOLINESS AND LOVE LESSON OF OUR LADY
OUR LADY’S MESSAGE TO THE SEER MARCOS TADEU TEIXEIRA AT JACAREI’S APARITIONS

(Most Holy Mary): 
“Dear children, today I call each and every one of you to open again your hearts by the prayer to My Flame of Love.

My children, the only way to receive My Flame of Love is truly causing your hearts to expand every day by more prayers, sacrifices, meditations and penance.
My Message of Fatima was not obeyed and that is why My Apparition in Fatima cries out for reparation. And what is the reparation that I wish? That you divulge My Messages as soon as possible, to make reparation to My Apparition in Fatima by giving My Warnings to all My children.

So that all humanity can finally give the Lord its positive response of conversion and change of life. And to give My Mother Heart finally the 'yes' that since hundred years ago, I expect of humanity: the yes to the Rosary, the yes to the conversion, the yes to the repentance of the sins, the yes to the penance.

If you finally attend to My Message of Fatima, My Immaculate Heart will quickly triumph and the world will then finally be liberated from the oppression of Satan and a new time of love, justice, holiness, peace will take over the earth.

Now you must prepare yourselves, for the great apostasy of the Church. Truly, now the persecution of all that is holy and sacred will happen. The love to Me will be denied, the love to My manifestations and Apparitions will be denied, the truth of My Apparitions will be denied in many places.

Many will be deceived by the sect, and will truly walk away from the path of prayer, penance, conversion where they were before thanks to My Messages, many will lost themselves.
The apostasy will take over from above to down on the humankind, Satan will thereby feel itself the victor, but, in the end, my Immaculate Heart will triumph. And here where My Heart worked so much in the person of My little son Marcos to give the world these films that make the hearts of My children glow with the truest and living flame of love of My Heart.

Here, in My invincible fortress of love, faith and prayer, My Immaculate Heart will act mightily. And through here My mystical light will radiate and will make a small remnant remain faithful to prayer, to the Rosary, to penance, to conversion as the saints lived as the saints did.

And this little rest, truly, with their prayers will save to many and will prepare the world for the coming of My Son Jesus and the Triumph of My Immaculate Heart.

Truly here, My Flame of Love will never be erased because in the person and work of My little son Marcos, this flame will continue to communicate to the hearts that believe in My Apparitions here and to let themselves be led smoothly through It by the road of prayer, conversion and penance.

And thus, truly My Flame of Love will triumph, will blind Satan and paralyze him, and will throw him forever into the infernal abyss from which he will never get out.
You must be the resistance, you must be My army that resists the army of satan, the army of the infernal serpent. So, stay all together WITH THE CAPITAIN THAT I RAISED UP AND HAVE GIVEN TO YOU, MY LITTLE SON MARCOS. Continue to divulge My Messages as he does, praying My Rosary as he does, defending and speaking about My Apparitions as he does.

And so, My children, you will truly help Me to defeat My enemy's army once more with the mighty prayer of My Rosary and with My Messages of Love, which are despised by the proud, but for the humble who meditate upon them, they are Extraordinary.

To all I do bless now with love from Lourdes, Fatima and Jacareí.

Keep praying My Rosary every day, because it is the sure and invincible weapon of victory. Continue divulging My Apparitions and make the cenacles and prayer groups everywhere, for the salvation of many souls."



No comments:

Post a Comment